Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shaq, Are you kidding me?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I thought it was funny. :lol:

 

Other than making himself look like a complete idiot...

  • Author

Shaq can't do it with Steve Nash and Amare Stoudamire...

Apparently you all didn't read the rest of it...It's freestyle rap. Yeah he probably shouldn't have said it but who really cares. Sometimes the truth hurts, get over it and move on!

Other than making himself look like a complete idiot...

 

It's a free style. It's not that big of a deal...I'm not sure I'd say the things he said, but I'm not going to judge him for doing so.

It's pretty dumb really but not that big of a deal. Typical Shaq.

Whoop-de-do....Someone made a joke about someone else freestyling....What has the world come to? :rolleyes:

Other than making himself look like a complete idiot...

 

You act like him doing such a thing is without precedent. He was a member of Fu-Schnickens, after all, and he did make that kiddie movie. I'm willing to give him a pass on the jockey commercials, because those are pretty darned funny.

No big deal.

It's just Shaq being Shaq. I've always loved the guy and he was just having some fun with the crowd, not a big deal by any means...

I think it's hilarious, if I was as big as Shaq, I would probably say just about anything I wanted too, lol. But anways...think Kobe will fire back with a rap of his own?

Who cares, I doubt Kobe cares, b/c it was just a line in a free-style, no big deal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.