Shaq, Are you kidding me?

It is only hilarious to Kobe haters. It was extremely embarassing and repetitive.

Only hilarious to Kobe haters? Are you sure about that? I've shown it to many friends who do not like or dislike Kobe...and they thought it was funny.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Kobe and I still thought it was funny. I think a lot of people here don't understand the type of personality Shaq has. People are taking this way too seriously, Shaq is a pretty intelligent guy and he was just having a little fun with the crowd. NOT A BIG DEAL PEOPLE.

:thumb: :thumb:

Look guys, a NON KOBE HATER, thought the video was FUNNY! :lol:

When I saw this I personally was pretty disgusted. Never been a fan of Shaq to be honest. Never liked his movies, Never much cared for him as a player. Sorry but if you're over 7 feet, hell if you're over 6'9 and possess any athletic ability I think you should be a pretty good player. So much of his ability comes from his size.

I almost sound like a person suffering from LMS, also known as Little Man Syndrome. Sorry I just think that so much of what is Shaq is just quite literally LUCK. He didn't work hard to be a seven fotter, he didn't work hard to be over 300 lbs. Sure he's good at basketball, but I just don't think if you created 1000 Shaq's he'd be good as half of them.

Dude just needs to get over himself.

The only thing that bothers me between the whole Shaq/Kobe thing is that Shaq gets a pass no matter what because he is a "comedian" (a.k.a. double standard). Could you imagine if Kobe won the title and did a rap making fun of O'Neal?

The only thing that bothers me between the whole Shaq/Kobe thing is that Shaq gets a pass no matter what because he is a "comedian" (a.k.a. double standard). Could you imagine if Kobe won the title and did a rap making fun of O'Neal?

C'mon now. Shaq has personality oozing out of his pores. Kobe has the personality of, at best, a block of wood. At worst, his personality mirrors that of a hyper-aggressive pit bull.

Shaq "gets a pass" because he's likable and Kobe isn't.

Sure he's good at basketball, but I just don't think if you created 1000 Shaq's he'd be good as half of them.

This is ridiculous imo. Obviously he is past his prime but Shaq will be remembered as one of the best big men to ever play the game. Just because he had the size naturally doesn't mean anything, be his work ethic got him where he is. How many 7 footers have we seen drafted as a lottery pick to never be seen again?