Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

J-Lo cut by Giants...

Featured Replies

Surely some team will pick him up?

 

If Tim Couch was still getting tryouts up until, what last year or the year before? I'd assume he'll be in some teams camp soon.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will catch on somewhere, now is the time for his agent to go to work.

He should get some tryouts for a full back or lineman, lol.

 

Haven't heard that one before....ever!

I think he'll get picked up somewhere. He's shown himself to be a capable backup (although not in regular season games) and I'm sure he done all of the sideline things right, considering he's been the Giants #2 for a few years now. I'd expect him to spend a few more years as a backup and then call it a career.

He still has a super bowl ring. LOL!

He still has a super bowl ring. LOL!

 

^

 

I agree!

It would be hard not to, wouldn't it?

He had a good run. Hopefully, for his sake it is not over but it likely is.

He had a good run. Hopefully, for his sake it is not over but it likely is.
There is no chance he won't be picked up by someone.

He'll get picked up, by a forklift! This isn't a shock to anyone. He got a ring for holding a clipboard he can't be mad about that. I am sure other teams will look at him as their #3

Bengals need to pick him up. Carson P- JLO and CArson's little brother as the 3rd starter. How does that sound?

I think he'll get picked up somewhere. He's shown himself to be a capable backup (although not in regular season games) and I'm sure he done all of the sideline things right, considering he's been the Giants #2 for a few years now. I'd expect him to spend a few more years as a backup and then call it a career.

 

He wasn't the Giants #2 until last year. He was only the #2 technically until week 2 when he got injured. On the depth chart for the rest of the season he was #3.

It would be hard not to, wouldn't it?

 

Kind of hard not to agree with absolute facts...

He beat out Wright last summer for the 2nd spot. I think it had more to do with them picking up Woodson and Carr...

 

I understand all of that. In other terms, the writing was on the wall that the Giants were not happy with their back up QB situation when they signed Wright to compete with Lorenzen for the back up QB position. Bringing in Carr and finally drafting Woodson screams that he Giants are not happy with their back up QBs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.