Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

J-Lo cut by Giants...

Featured Replies

Working on getting a link...

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The Giants today trimmed their roster by waiving five players, including backup quarterback Jared Lorenzen, who had been with the organization since 2004."

 

Ya think???? :lol: :lol:

 

 

So did Woodson beat Pillsbury out????

  • Author

There is a funny commercial in Lexington with J-Lo and Jared the Subway guy for the BGSG. They are talking about Kentucky "getting healthy". :lol:

"The Giants today trimmed their roster by waiving five players, including backup quarterback Jared Lorenzen, who had been with the organization since 2004."

 

Ya think???? :lol: :lol:

 

 

So did Woodson beat Pillsbury out????

 

No. Woodson was going to make the roster regardless. The Giants feel he has a ton of talent and wouldn't cut him so soon. I'm guessing Carr and Wright beat Lorenzen out...

I hate to hear this, but I expected it.

That is demoralizing losing a job to Wright, hopefully he makes another team.

JLo's arm strength alone in throwing a football alone will land him a spot somewhere. Personally I'd like to see him make a trip down south maybe to Miami where he has a chance to possibly grab a starting spot.

I hate to see this happen but the writing has been on the wall ever since the Giants brought Wright into camp last year.

 

Hopefully JLo will catch on with another team.

I hate to see this happen but the writing has been on the wall ever since the Giants brought Wright into camp last year.

 

Hopefully JLo will catch on with another team.

 

He beat out Wright last summer for the 2nd spot. I think it had more to do with them picking up Woodson and Carr...

That is demoralizing losing a job to Wright, hopefully he makes another team.

 

I doubt Wright makes the team honestly. I could be wrong though...

JLo's arm strength alone in throwing a football alone will land him a spot somewhere. Personally I'd like to see him make a trip down south maybe to Miami where he has a chance to possibly grab a starting spot.

 

I don't see Jared ever getting to be a starter in the NFL...I do hope he gets on with another team for about 5-6 more seasons, then become an analyst...he has a great personality.

Surely some team will pick him up?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.