Kobe Bryant or Lebron James?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about 1 on 1. It's about being an overall better basketball player.

I said I think LeBron will be the better player, but they're at two completely different points in their careers. My apologies for throwing in an extra opinion to this thread...

I know Lebron was just being politically correct, but he is still the one that said what seperates Kobe from him or anyone else is that Kobe has that killer attitude like MJ did. Of course Lebron isn't going to say "I'm the best in the game today," but still that has to count for something.

I would rather have Kobe, but Lebron wouldn't be a bad second choice.

Kobe and this isn't even close for me. As I said in a previous thread, Boston was sleep walking through the first 2 rounds of the playoffs. That is the only reason the Cavs took it to 7 games if you're arguing that point. Also when LeBron led his team to the finals last year, who in the East was even worthy of going to the Finals last year besides the Pistons? They defeated Detroit (who is 2-4 in Eastern Finals the last six seasons) who's style of play really wears themselves down as the season goes on.

Kobe is better Off the dribble, from the perimeter, the ability to adjust his shot. He is also a better defender.

This is where it really stands out for me. If you're down to you're final shot, who takes it Kobe or Lebron? Do I even have to say it?

Kobe and this isn't even close for me. As I said in a previous thread, Boston was sleep walking through the first 2 rounds of the playoffs. That is the only reason the Cavs took it to 7 games if you're arguing that point. Also when LeBron led his team to the finals last year, who in the East was even worthy of going to the Finals last year besides the Pistons? They defeated Detroit (who is 2-4 in Eastern Finals the last six seasons) who's style of play really wears themselves down as the season goes on.

Kobe is better Off the dribble, from the perimeter, the ability to adjust his shot. He is also a better defender.

This is where it really stands out for me. If you're down to you're final shot, who takes it Kobe or Lebron? Do I even have to say it?

Oh your right! Everyone this thread is over. Lebron was playing against a bunch of "sleep walkers", thats why it went 7 games. I guess the Celtics just were not really trying, like in that game 7 vs the Cavs, when Piecre had 41 points and the Cavs had the lead in the 4th. Yeah they were just "sleep walking". Atleast Lebron didn't loose by 39 points.

If Lebron had a supporting cast like Kobe then he would have a ring.