Kobe Bryant or Lebron James?

Hey Lebron James led his team to a 7 game series where he went out scoring 40+ with very little help in a game that went to the wire. Kobe Byrant didn't even show up in game 6 and was held in check most of the series. I think they are very close, but its not like Kobe Bryant has performed better.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take LeBron everyday of the week...he has the ability to will his team to a win, Kobe has not shown that ability to me yet.

:lol::lol::lol: We all know you hate Kobe, we get it but don't let that cloud your judgment. Thats laughabe at best.

:lol::lol::lol: We all know you hate Kobe, we get it but don't let that cloud your judgment. Thats laughabe at best.

Kobe has shown VERY recently he doesn't have a killer attitude...he's been in the league longer than LeBron...I take LeBron...he has that killer attitude that MJ had, that Tiger has....Kobe is a superstar, a HOF'er...but he has some serious holes in what may keep him from being a timeless legend...I feel LeBron will reach that level.

Kobe has shown VERY recently he doesn't have a killer attitude...he's been in the league longer than LeBron...I take LeBron...he has that killer attitude that MJ had, that Tiger has....Kobe is a superstar, a HOF'er...but he has some serious holes in what may keep him from being a timeless legend...I feel LeBron will reach that level.

:laugh::laugh: OK you are wrong but Ok. I am not saying Kobe is that much better than Lebron but if thats gonna be your argument then I don't know what to tell you. What because of 1 series Kobe doesn't have the Killer instinct that he had the last 9 years to make he known as the best closer in the NBA.