June 16, 200818 yr Hello There. Well Fairfan is having ankle surgery bright and early tomorrow morning. Its nothing major but prayers are always needed. I will let you know when he is done, how it went. He has had issues with this ankle for years. And now being home from WAR he steps in a hole and twists it playing softball and now needs to have it fixed. Go figure.Its only a 20 min procedure but the recovery is no fun. I will talk to you soon.
June 16, 200818 yr Poor thing! I know that it really hurts. We are praying for a speedy recovery and healing. Tell him that when he plays his games to act like he was still in the war. That way he might not get hurt! LOL...sorry, but I just had to say it!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.