Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FairFans Surgery

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't. :D

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

...party0009.gif

 

Enough said. :lol:

I can see GT in a dance off. day%20dreaming.gif

Meds are kicking in, I am going to step in the time machine. Later all.

Good to hear all went well.

 

 

By the way..love the avatar. :lol::lol:

jackson[1].gif

I went to the doctor today, and found out that I have Arthritis in my ankle. I really don't know too much about it, but they said I will be able to keep being active. If anyone knows anything about it, please feel free to share.

FairFan, when I had my ACL surgery, the doctor found arthritis in my knee, too. It shouldn't be an issue for you until later in life. It hasn't been for me. I had stiffness in my knee, but that was just a result of the healing process. I wouldn't be worried about it at this point.

FairFan, when I had my ACL surgery, the doctor found arthritis in my knee, too. It shouldn't be an issue for you until later in life. It hasn't been for me. I had stiffness in my knee, but that was just a result of the healing process. I wouldn't be worried about it at this point.

 

:thumb: Thanks.

Not uncommon for active people (former athletes) to have arthritis in their knees and ankles, just part of it. I wouldn't worry about it that much, unless it starts giving your trouble.

Not uncommon for active people (former athletes) to have arthritis in their knees and ankles, just part of it. I wouldn't worry about it that much, unless it starts giving your trouble.

 

Well the Dr that did my surgery said that Chad Johnson has the same thing I do, and had the same surgery....I don't see it bothering him too much so I should be ok.

I thought that arthritis was just for OLD OLD PEOPLE !!!! like me ! ! ! !:lol:

Mine only bothers me when it rains....In my knees and ankles...Has for a very looonnnggg time. I used to run track in high school and damaged my knee and ankle (not going into any details except to say that two other long distance runners did something to make me fall...use you imagination). You can, atleast, I can, still do the same things, just not when it rains...ouch!!

  • Author

Hey! I am hanging in here with Ole' FF lol. He hasn't been too needy. We are fighting over covers, thats about it. The kids don't understand why daddy is in our room all the time, and Landon worries about daddys Boo Boo. The house amazingly has stayed VERY clean since he is bed ridden. I am liking that. He is a very good patient I have to say. Each day gets a little easier. Thanks for all the happy thoughts. And the dancing is great lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.