Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FairFans Surgery

Featured Replies

Thanks everyone. I am back home now. I was really nervous being my first surgery, but everything went well. Thanks for the thoughts a prayers. I have the greatest person taking care of me (mrsfairfan) so I should be just fine. I will be laying up all day, so I get a lot of T.V and computer time...:banana::ylsuper::walk: Thanks again y'all.

 

ps I am on some meds, so if I start talking about stuff like the Reds winning a World Series or anything....cut me off.:jump:

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ps I am on some meds, so if I start talking about stuff like the Reds winning a World Series or anything....cut me off.:jump:

Okay, we're putting FairFan on 24 hour "crazy post" watch! :creepy:

 

:cool:

Okay, we're putting FairFan on 24 hour "crazy post" watch! :creepy:

 

:cool:

 

Sweet...sounds good. :lol:

My my what luck you had , But ever so glad you are home and feeling GREAT!;)

Thanks everyone. I am back home now. I was really nervous being my first surgery, but everything went well. Thanks for the thoughts a prayers. I have the greatest person taking care of me (mrsfairfan) so I should be just fine. I will be laying up all day, so I get a lot of T.V and computer time...:banana::ylsuper::walk: Thanks again y'all.

 

ps I am on some meds, so if I start talking about stuff like the Reds winning a World Series or anything....cut me off.:jump:

 

Sweet Sweet Meds - enjoy them:D seriously, I am so glad that everything went well and I hope your recovery is a speedy one.:thumb:

Sweet Sweet Meds - enjoy them:D seriously, I am so glad that everything went well and I hope your recovery is a speedy one.:thumb:

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa Thanks

Hey, FairFan, glad things went well...let us know how we can entertain you! :thumb:

 

Can you dance? :lol:

 

:dancingpa

Personally, I think you should have walked it off.

 

Was the surgery performed by the DOD? I'm just glad you're gonna be ok. If they had softball in Afghanistan, you could have come home sooner.

Can you dance? :lol:

 

:dancingpa

 

Always willing to oblige those that serve our country. (Where is a 'salute' smilie when you need one? Oh well, this :thumb: is close enough. )

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Personally, I think you should have walked it off.

 

Was the surgery performed by the DOD? I'm just glad you're gonna be ok. If they had softball in Afghanistan, you could have come home sooner.

 

Thank heavens no!!! :lol:

 

That's good stuff, thanks.

 

If there was softball in Afghanistan, I might not want to come home. I might have hit 1000 HR's

Always willing to oblige those that serve our country. (Where is a 'salute' smilie when you need one? Oh well, this :thumb: is close enough. )

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Now those are some good moves. :cool:

Now those are some good moves. :cool:
How about this?

Disco banana.gif

How about this?

 

I didn't know you had that in you....:ylsuper:

I didn't know you had that in you....:ylsuper:
I don't. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.