FairFans Surgery

MrsFairFan

Thanks everyone. I am back home now. I was really nervous being my first surgery, but everything went well. Thanks for the thoughts a prayers. I have the greatest person taking care of me (mrsfairfan) so I should be just fine. I will be laying up all day, so I get a lot of T.V and computer time...:banana::ylsuper::walk: Thanks again y'all.

ps I am on some meds, so if I start talking about stuff like the Reds winning a World Series or anything....cut me off.:jump:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. I am back home now. I was really nervous being my first surgery, but everything went well. Thanks for the thoughts a prayers. I have the greatest person taking care of me (mrsfairfan) so I should be just fine. I will be laying up all day, so I get a lot of T.V and computer time...:banana::ylsuper::walk: Thanks again y'all.

ps I am on some meds, so if I start talking about stuff like the Reds winning a World Series or anything....cut me off.:jump:

Sweet Sweet Meds - enjoy them:D seriously, I am so glad that everything went well and I hope your recovery is a speedy one.:thumb:

Can you dance? :lol:

:dancingpa

Always willing to oblige those that serve our country. (Where is a 'salute' smilie when you need one? Oh well, this :thumb: is close enough. )

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Personally, I think you should have walked it off.

Was the surgery performed by the DOD? I'm just glad you're gonna be ok. If they had softball in Afghanistan, you could have come home sooner.

Thank heavens no!!! :lol:

That's good stuff, thanks.

If there was softball in Afghanistan, I might not want to come home. I might have hit 1000 HR's

Always willing to oblige those that serve our country. (Where is a 'salute' smilie when you need one? Oh well, this :thumb: is close enough. )

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Now those are some good moves. :cool: