#85 has reported to camp.

If Willie and Carson are supposed to be the leaders of the offense, time to pull Chad in a room and tell him to let it go, keep his mouth shut and play ball. In the offseason, he can run his mouth all he wants, but not now.

I am not suprised that the T.O. wanna be showed up :rolleyes:. #85 (which will be my reference to this ego maniac from now on) imo will be a cancer to an already troubled team. Get rid of him yesterday! Then again, this is the Bengals and they have grown accustomed to great talent, poor character team members and an underacieving team in the last several years :irked:. Should the front office and Coach Lewis continue to want to run the county jail instead of a football team then they deseve what they get. I can't believe that a QB like C. Palmer hasn't ask out of there yet, he definately deserves better and at least to play on quality pro football frachise, not a train wreck where the inmates run the prison.

(the next time I will say what I really think and wil not hold anything back....:p:lol:)

I've heard a lot of interviews by John Thornton, Willie, and others who don't care nearly as much as you guys want them to or think they do.

I have heard Willie complain an awful lot. He needs to step up.

Thornton seems like a stand up fellow.

If the core of the team is to affect change, there is going to have to be some leadership in the lockerroom. Someone is going to have to step up and be a leader. The question is do they want to affect change, or do they want to continue to have all of the distractions that have led to in-season melt downs?

Johnson has been a distraction for far too long and yet people continued to allow him to be, many have enabled him. Fans, administration, coaches, and players. If they have turned the corner, as Carson alluded to yesterday, then 85 needs to be placed in a "box". He needs to know exactly what his role is. The players around him need to be a part of this process. Marvin has said a lot of good things and it starts with him...but the players need to do some policing themselves...IF they want to move beyond the distractions that have crushed them internally.

I've heard a lot of interviews by John Thornton, Willie, and others who don't care nearly as much as you guys want them to or think they do.

Why should they? They're still getting their check one way or another, and that's why the Bengals remain bottom-feeders — because no one wants to bother to hold their teammates accountable.

Ever notice how that primadonna crap doesn't come out of the Steelers camp? Funny how that works out …

Why should they? They're still getting their check one way or another, and that's why the Bengals remain bottom-feeders — because no one wants to bother to hold their teammates accountable.

Ever notice how that primadonna crap doesn't come out of the Steelers camp? Funny how that works out …

There is plenty of primadonna crap from other successful teams. Let's not act like that is the deciding factor.