BGP is an amazing place.

pigman

I normally don't go into the P&R forum, but with this being an election year, and this being a slow time for sports I've found myself in there pretty often. Between P&R and the general discussion just about anything you want to talk about is covered. What I've found so amazing is that while I may not root for the same team or have the same political views we may enjoy the same taste in music or movies or so on. In one thread I may be questioning you and in another supporting you. It helps to browse all forums you get a pretty good take on people.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally don't go into the P&R forum, but with this being an election year, and this being a slow time for sports I've found myself in there pretty often. Between P&R and the general discussion just about anything you want to talk about is covered. What I've found so amazing is that while I may not root for the same team or have the same political views we may enjoy the same taste in music or movies or so on. In one thread I may be questioning you and in another supporting you. It helps to browse all forums you get a pretty good take on people.

I've not been here long but I really enjoy it!

The P&R forum on BGP is the best of its kind I've seen on any site. The posters that frequent that forum make it what it is... great., with really well thought out commentary. There's some very intelligent folk in our membership, and our P&R makes for some enjoyable and enlightening reading.

I really missed it and glad I decided to become active with it again. It's funny how many times the words "I read online" or "people are saying" when referring to sports and its basically cause I read it on here, lol. Happens all the time.
:lol: Same for me.

The P&R forum on BGP is the best of its kind I've seen on any site. The posters that frequent that forum make it what it is... great., with really well thought out commentary. There's some very intelligent folk in our membership, and our P&R makes for some enjoyable and enlightening reading.

:thumb: Agreed. I had no interest in Politics before I ventured to P&R, but it has sparked a bigtime interest for me.

I agree entirely! :thumb:

I really missed it and glad I decided to become active with it again. It's funny how many times the words "I read online" or "people are saying" when referring to sports and its basically cause I read it on here, lol. Happens all the time.

:lol: That happens on a daily basis for me...