BGP is an amazing place.

pigman

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have met some great people on this site. It's great to see that there are still people that genuinely care about people. I hope to one day meet every poster. That would be an awesome thing. Maybe there should be a big get together somewhere in the middle of this big ole' state one day. Sort of a meet and greet.

I'll fly INN!!! It would be great to see everyone together for one BIG PARTY!! I love see all my Steeler buddies and wrestle with my Bengals pals........How cool would that be. So, for now until my return BGP will be my family. I miss the most beautiful state in the country, and some of the greatest people.......................I'll be back someday when I retire and I'm close to the end. It will always be my home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll fly INN!!! It would be great to see everyone together for one BIG PARTY!! I love see all my Steeler buddies and wrestle with my Bengals pals........How cool would that be. So, for now until my return BGP will be my family. I miss the most beautiful state in the country, and some of the greatest people.......................I'll be back someday when I retire and I'm close to the end. It will always be my home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you coming home ----------------I miss you.

When are you coming home ----------------I miss you.

I miss you too!! I hope you're feeling better and all is going well........... I do hope to swing by and catch a Southwestern/Boyle Co. game and sit with you for the first half and then to the home side for the finish. I'll for sure be back when Murray State/ EKU play football this November. You all are invited to my tailgate party anytime........

I miss you too!! I hope you're feeling better and all is going well........... I do hope to swing by and catch a Southwestern/Boyle Co. game and sit with you for the first half and then to the home side for the finish. I'll for sure be back when Murray State/ EKU play football this November. You all are invited to my tailgate party anytime........

I am feeling much better. I hurt in certain spots and my feet are swollen but they tell me that this is to be expected. I am home with MrRk and that alone has made me better. There is still so much I can't do but all of that will come in time.

I don't know if I will be going back to Danville or not. It worked for us for living in two different states for a lot of reasons and one being my mom being sick and me taking care of her. But that has all changed. We both feel that God has told us what we need to do and we think he is telling us to be together. So as of now, that's what we are doing and we will see if we can do this without killing each other:D I will miss my family and friends in Danville but I will see them often but I need to be with MrRk more.

Who knows, perhaps I will make it to that game!!!!!!!