Odell Fails Drug Test

And some of the best help and support available to anyone...

One can have the best help and support available, but if getting clean and sober isn't the most important thing to the individual, then all the help in the world isn't going to get them there.

This goes well beyond football, the Bengals, or the NFL! This is about life and that is more important then football any day!

I hope Odell gets and wants the help he needs and it can really turn his life around. To be this young and have the issues he has is just sad and truly a serious problem!!!

One can have the best help and support available, but if getting clean and sober isn't the most important thing to the individual, then all the help in the world isn't going to get them there.

No doubt. Just stating the facts as it stands...

I'm not suprised at all. I figured there was more to the story. It's sad but he will probably end up in jail or dead before long. Anybody that gets the best help around with millions of dollars + the NFL in his grasp then throwing it all away has serious issues. I really hope the Bengals deal Chad because they are close to getting rid of all the side show baggae that has dragged them down the past few years. TONS and TONS of talent but not the kind of character, TEAM players that win championships!