OK, It’s On!

Run To State

Squirrels have declared war on me and they must be eradicated from my property. They’ve cost me too much money digging up plants and flowers, biting the flowers off and leaving only stems. I just planted a nice area of Portulaca yesterday and ALL of them were dug up and torn apart. :madman: I’m tired of being a nice guy about it; however, if anyone can come up with a humane way of dealing with the little demon spawn, I’ll give it a whirl.

Otherwise, it’s the pellet gun and rat traps for them all! :fire: :fight:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Squirrels have declared war on me and they must be eradicated from my property. They’ve cost me too much money digging up plants and flowers, biting the flowers off and leaving only stems. I just planted a nice area of Portulaca yesterday and ALL of them were dug up and torn apart. :madman: I’m tired of being a nice guy about it; however, if anyone can come up with a humane way of dealing with the little demon spawn, I’ll give it a whirl.

See! I'm not the one with the squirrel issues -- RTS is the one!

However, we have been incaded by a pair of squatter-robins, who are insistant on building a nest on the wood over our front door. Every time we knock the stuff off, they come right back with more twigs, mud and miscellaneous trash. Of course, they spread the stuff all over the front porch during the construction process.

RTS, why don't you tell them what happened when you tried putting out traps the last time. :rolleyes:

That is what you get for having open enrollment and no closed boundaries.:sssh:;):p:lol: