Tim Hudson is a sore loser

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget, he also left the game because of an injury, which added to the frustration of the loss. Are Reds fans upset because of what he said or upset because he's right?

I can't speak for other Reds fans, but I'm not upset at all. I just thought it was a classless comment. No more, no less.

I believe Cueto has taking a no no in to the 7th inning twice this year...can't say the same for Hudson. He's just mad because he was beat around that day. All this crap he's talking and he still lost the game to a pitcher who "is constantly backing up third." Doen't speak to well for Hudson with that comment considering that pitcher out-pitched him. Very classless comments and you can bet next time Hudson faces the Reds his comments will be remembered by whoever is on the mound.

His first outing it was into the 7th I believe. Last night he went through 5 innings not 7.

Hudson is a lot better pitcher than Cueto. The Reds were good yesterday but Hudson is far better.

I'm glad I'm not in the minority on this one or being considered a "homer" because it's Hudson.

Son, I distinctly remember referring to you as a "homer" in possibly a few more words, which is my forte'.:lol:

Why does a professional athlete, get interviewed about an opposing team and is expected to be gracious. Hudson wants to win and that is why he's getting paid for.

Gracious and humble, will get you unemployed.

That's funny, because Greg Maddux, Ripken have had pretty long careers.

Why is it whining when a player answers a question from the media? It's not like he called out the umps or said they were cheated. That would be considered whining.

Because he was whining. Oh, and backing up third.

Maybe that is how they win their division just about every year since 1991?? The reds should try to have a bonfire and pep rally when they go to Philly?

It may very well be, but it wasn't by crying when they lost.