Tim Hudson is a sore loser

Even though his comments are stupid, I think it's great when someone just speaks their mind and doesn't follow the tried and true/boring answers.

Too bad these two teams don't mean again til next year, someone will have to remember to drag these comments out when the time comes. :lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the need to say anything about Cueto at all?

And I don't here of to many pitchers calling out other pitchers, can you give some examples?

Maybe not pitchers calling out pitchers, but in the 2006 NLCS, Albert Pujols said Glavin was not good at all in game 1 when Glavin shut down the cards. He said he should have been rocked. Cards won the next two games. Then Pujols homered off Glavin in game 5.

I think that players do that to get their team up. Obvisouly they are playing bad and Hudson was trying to get them fired up. Usually thats what team leaders do.

Why the need to say anything about Cueto at all?

And I don't here of to many pitchers calling out other pitchers, can you give some examples?

Well if a reporter asked about Cueto then what? I didn't see what brought up the comments after the game.

I actually don't have time to look up any specific articles regarding pitchers calling out other pitchers, but I know it has happened.

What has Cueto done to earn respect from veteran pitchers? He hasn't even been in the league for a full season yet.

Why does Hudson have to feel obligated to say something he doesn't believe?

He isn't the first pitcher to call out another pitcher and he won't be the last, it's a part of baseball.

I believe Cueto has taking a no no in to the 7th inning twice this year...can't say the same for Hudson. He's just mad because he was beat around that day. All this crap he's talking and he still lost the game to a pitcher who "is constantly backing up third." Doen't speak to well for Hudson with that comment considering that pitcher out-pitched him. Very classless comments and you can bet next time Hudson faces the Reds his comments will be remembered by whoever is on the mound.

Not a fan of airing locker rooms comments, in the media. This is what happens, when a reporter asks a question of the opposing team. I'm guessing Hudson, would like to re-word but nothing alarming.

Sore loser, I don't think so but more like frustrated.

If Harang had made the same comments about Ian Snell, there wouldn't even be a thread on this. There's nothing to see here. Please disperse.

nakedgun.gif

I disagree, and Harang has way too much class, and would never make comments like that.

I believe Cueto has taking a no no in to the 7th inning twice this year...can't say the same for Hudson. He's just mad because he was beat around that day. All this crap he's talking and he still lost the game to a pitcher who "is constantly backing up third." Doen't speak to well for Hudson with that comment considering that pitcher out-pitched him. Very classless comments and you can bet next time Hudson faces the Reds his comments will be remembered by whoever is on the mound.

He does have an era under 4.00 can't say the same for Cueto(5.11 to Hudson 3.01) and has a complete game shutout, but I can't remember who that was against....

Not a fan of airing locker rooms comments, in the media. This is what happens, when a reporter asks a question of the opposing team. I'm guessing Hudson, would like to re-word but nothing alarming.

Sore loser, I don't think so but more like frustrated.

Isn't part of being a gracious loser being able to refrain from making such comments even when frustrated?

He does have an era under 4.00 can't say the same for Cueto(5.11 to Hudson 3.01) and has a complete game shutout, but I can't remember who that was against....

And you didn't see Volquez or any of the Reds crying to the media after that game did you?

Isn't part of being a gracious loser being able to refrain from making such comments even when frustrated?
Why does a professional athlete, get interviewed about an opposing team and is expected to be gracious. Hudson wants to win and that is why he's getting paid for.

Gracious and humble, will get you unemployed.