Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Originals

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I joined early on and got das boot. I don't remember what that screen name was.....but I like my name now, and it has really become part of my identity....

I get nothing....if I click on it...not there either???:confused:

 

Since your user name is a link, the number is in the link. Point to your user name then look at the bottom of your screen where the link shows. Your member # is part of that link.

#758 for me.

I joined early on and got das boot. I don't remember what that screen name was.......

If I remember right it was either 'ClosestKYFan' or 'IAMNOT4UK'

 

I don't remember which one

 

:D

I get nothing....if I click on it...not there either???:confused:

 

Don't Feel bad, I don't get anything either.

If I remember right it was either 'ClosestKYFan' or 'IAMNOT4UK'

 

I don't remember which one

 

:D

:laugh:

I joined sometime in August of 2001. I lurked a few months before but couldn't join due to having a free email account at the time.

12-4-02 for me, under a different name though.

July 24, 2001 I cannot find what member # I was though.

July 24, 2001 I cannot find what member # I was though.
#635
That seems to work for long-time members, but not so well for newer members. For example, look at the number for ScarHeel.

Huh. Well, they're on their own! :D

Huh. Well, they're on their own! :D
I bet you never dreamed we had 1,230,004,367 members! :D
July 24, 2001 I cannot find what member # I was though.

 

I can't either

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.