Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Originals

Featured Replies

Which members have been a member here since this site was introduced & I believe that was in the year 2000? Either with 1 name or multiple names.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not been on this account since 2000. However I've been posting on here since I believe 2001 or so.

Not an original but joined in Jan. 02.

I was a poster when it was NKY preps or something late 2000. I became a member in 2001.

It's been along time. I don't really remember when but I don't think it had been around long. I was a football mod back then.

I was a poster when it was NKY preps or something late 2000. I became a member in 2001.

 

It was never NKY preps, this has always been a statewide website.

Although not an original member, I have been around much longer than most. Long enough to have seen this thread a few times. :D

I didn't show up until August of 2001.

I joined May 2002. Been a active member ever since then under the same user name.

It was never NKY preps, this has always been a statewide website.

 

Wasn't there a NKYPreps at one time then when this site started? I remember you could post on there as a guest and not be a member. You just had to have an email account. I just can't remember, it has been almost 9 years.

December 3rd, 2000.

 

BGP Original is an unofficial title I bestowed upon myself. :D

December 3rd, 2000.

 

BGP Original is an unofficial title I bestowed upon myself. :D

I wish the system still showed the exact join date, like it used to. I've forgotten mine. :cry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.