Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dominique Ferguson to UK

Featured Replies

Huge pickup, hopefully he don't decommit in the next few years.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great class for 2010 already, and its so exciting but frustrating at the same time to have to wait and see if these guys do end up on campus. I mean some are calling Euton the next Larry Bird, K.C. Ross Miller and Dominique Ferguson are both studly themselves so its hard not to get pumped for a class like this.

Talked to Mike Decourcy tonight, and he was very complimentary of the kids game. As is standard procedure, if Mike likes him, he's really good...

Great class for 2010 already, and its so exciting but frustrating at the same time to have to wait and see if these guys do end up on campus. I mean some are calling Euton the next Larry Bird, K.C. Ross Miller and Dominique Ferguson are both studly themselves so its hard not to get pumped for a class like this.

 

 

We've been hearing about "The Next Larry Bird" for oh what, about 20 years now? Euton will not even be close--just like the rest. I just hope he'll be a good college player.

We've been hearing about "The Next Larry Bird" for oh what, about 20 years now? Euton will not even be close--just like the rest. I just hope he'll be a good college player.

 

Those calling him the "next Bird" are bad evaluators of talent. Not much else to cover there...

Those calling him the "next Bird" are bad evaluators of talent. Not much else to cover there...

 

:thumb:

Those calling him the "next Bird" are bad evaluators of talent. Not much else to cover there...

 

 

I think they said Jerry Bird! He used to play at the Ashland YMCA with Bammer Nolte and Bill Hornbuckle.;)

Seems like I used to hear Jared Prickett's name used in the same sentence as Larry Bird's. That obviously didn't pan out.

Seems like I used to hear Jared Prickett's name used in the same sentence as Larry Bird's. That obviously didn't pan out.

 

Are you referring to Jared Brickett? :D

Are you referring to Jared Brickett? :D

 

Although Jared was not a Larry Bird I am not sure that Brickett is a good name for him. He did score just a little under 1000 points 998 in his career at UK. Jared had really one great year and to be honest with you I am having a hard time remembering what season it was. I think maybe it was when Mashburn was there. Anyway the reason he had such a great season was because all the other teams were focused on Mashburn or some big guy and Prickett benefited from it.

Those calling him the "next Bird" are bad evaluators of talent. Not much else to cover there...

 

If you're 6"7 or taller and white and pick up a basketball, you're going to be labled the next bird. Poor old Dakota Euton.

Ferguson has had 2 knee surgeries for a torn patella tendon and a torn ACL. That worries me. Don't get me wrong, I love it that he's committed, but I just hope he isn't injury prone.

Ferguson is a huge commitment! This is shaping up to be a big class, and it should be with several more scholarships available. As far as Euton and Ross-Miller I have heard very mixed reviews about both of them. But they are both only sophomores and have a lot of time to improve on their weaknesses.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.