Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dominique Ferguson to UK

Featured Replies

It also sounds like 2011 Vinny Zollo will be in the fold soon...

 

Sounds like a kid Pitino would recruit/get.:lol:

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only negative I have read about his game is that he is kind of caught in-between a face the basket 4-man that finishes strong, or a kid trying to expand game and be a 3 man with a great slashing game....still has a lot of time to develop.

IU fans are bummed with this one...

Matta was after this kid as well...

 

That is what I have been finding out as well. He is already an elite finisher around the basket, now he is trying to expand things to the outside.

That is what I have been finding out as well. He is already an elite finisher around the basket, now he is trying to expand things to the outside.

 

 

 

Great pickup. He can now work on his game for two more years, and not have to worry about where he may go to school.

 

Things are starting to look a alot better on the recruiting front.

Awesome. 2010 is shaping up to be a nice class for UK.

 

The kid sounds like a stud.

Zollo would be another great pick up for the cats.

 

I also read today that John Hood named UK his leader.

Zollo would be another great pick up for the cats.

 

I also read today that John Hood named UK his leader.

 

 

Kinda amazing how things can change over night. One day were all bumed about recruiting, and the next day were putting line-ups together for 2010. Isn't this how it should be.:thumb:

  • Author
Zollo would be another great pick up for the cats.

 

I also read today that John Hood named UK his leader.

 

I read the article also where Hood said UK was his leader, which is great news.

 

I've also heard that Zollo has pretty much commited to the Cats...what's the word on him?? From what I have read on him, his game appears to be highly thought of.

Kinda amazing how things can change over night. One day were all bumed about recruiting, and the next day were putting line-ups together for 2010. Isn't this how it should be.:thumb:

 

These things fall like dominos sometimes, recruiting that is. BCG had a good rep with Law IV being an All-American and bringing in an impact post player that contributed right away in Patterson.

When asked what he knew about Kentucky, Ferguson didn't hesitate:

 

"They're a real historic team," he said. "They have real good history and it's hard to explain but I just wanted to play at a program like that. I want to play in front of 24,000 fans every night. I knew when I was there, I wanted to play for Kentucky."

UofK back on the rise with the two commits yesterday.:banana::banana:

Last year when Billy G. was hired, he said he would lose out on some recruits, but not for a lack of trying. He also said he was going after the best players possible, because that was what was needed to become the force Kentucky and its fans were used to being. So, this being said, he will NOT get all the recruits he goes after. There oare o0ther teams that play Basketball. But, unlike the previous staff, he has backup PLANS in place. This guy can recruit and will be proven over time.

A Mickey D type player. He also is working on his weaknesses. Sounds as if he has his head on straight. Just make sure no one comes in and steals him away.

The 2010 class is gonna be better than the class of Rondo, Crawfor and Morris. I thought that was a good class for the cats but looking at the 2010 class, that one isnt that great. We will have to watch and see if these kids can stay out of trouble and make it to lexington without inccednet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.