Louisville or Cincinnati Zoo.

super

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out that me & a few of my family members will be heading up to the Louisville Zoo! After reading all these posts, I've tried to get them to take a trip to the Cinci one instead :D. My 4 year old nephew will be going so it should be a fun trip. We'll be heading up on the 31st. It'll be about a 3 hour ride. Any suggestions as to which are the top animal attractions???

We have a new baby elephant! I can't say there's "bad" exhibit at the Louisville Zoo, but I really like the orangutans and the monkeys.

We have a new baby elephant! I can't say there's "bad" exhibit at the Louisville Zoo, but I really like the orangutans and the monkeys.

I read about that...There's aslo one that is turning 1 by the name of Scotty, correct?

The Zoo is also home to Tony Stewart's former pet monkey, Mojo.

rockmom, do you work at the Zoo????

I read about that...There's aslo one that is turning 1 by the name of Scotty, correct?

The Zoo is also home to Tony Stewart's former pet monkey, Mojo.

rockmom, do you work at the Zoo????

No...used to volunteer there. Cleaning up bird poop just wasn't what I wanted as a career, though. :lol: Maybe if I could have graduated to giraffe poop, I might have stayed. :D

Just got back from Louisville about 15 minutes ago. The orangutans and the monkeys were my favorite to watch. They were extremely funny. The Zebras & Giraffes were pretty neat also. Anywho, I have to attend a graduation tomorrow/this afternoon so I'll have more detail later.

Our Grandkids will be up soon, their Daddy is bringing his girls up this Saturday, we will have them for a week,my wife and I will be off next week (vacation week) and we promise them a trip to the Zoo,but with gas prices up, we may now go to the Louisville Zoo, it will save us about 80 miles round trip It a win win situation, and from what I have heard and read from this thread, Louisville has a really nice Zoo.

PS,ScarHeel,glad you had a great time at the Zoo.:thumb: