Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK recruits...who else?

Featured Replies

Does anyone have anything on the recruiting trail? I was told by a friend who keeps up with this stuff that a center from Maryland by the name of Sutton was now interested in Kentucky. He will be in the Derby game. And what's the latest on Galloway and Washington?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roderick Flemings a 6'7 wing player from Texas and Paul McCoy a PG from Oregon will be making official visits to UK in the next couple of weeks. Galloway has already verballed to UK.

  • Author
Roderick Flemings a 6'7 wing player from Texas and Paul McCoy a PG from Oregon will be making official visits to UK in the next couple of weeks. Galloway has already verballed to UK.

Sounds good.

Is anyone of these kids someone that can step in and give UK what patterson did?

Is UK still after Majok?

 

 

Yes, but UCONN will probably be his school of choice.

Is anyone of these kids someone that can step in and give UK what patterson did?

 

I don't think so.

Is anyone of these kids someone that can step in and give UK what patterson did?

 

If Flemmings qualifies and comes in, he'll be a strong boost to the offensive end...

If Flemmings qualifies and comes in, he'll be a strong boost to the offensive end...

I'll go ahead and put the odds he plays D1 at 5%...

I'll go ahead and put the odds he plays D1 at 5%...

 

I'm not much more confident than you, but I was thinking more along the lines of 15%.

I'll go ahead and put the odds he plays D1 at 5%...

 

Based on what? Just out of curiousity - not saying you're wrong...

Based on what? Just out of curiousity - not saying you're wrong...

Not enough hours to get out of JUCO...

I'll go ahead and put the odds he plays D1 at 5%...

 

I would say that is because of grades??

I would say that is because of grades??

Pretty much...

Harrelson, Sutton, McCoy, Flemings, and Majok are who they are looking at, according to the reports I get.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.