Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK recruits...who else?

Featured Replies

New name on the radar is Juan Pattillo. He played JUCO this year with Galloway and scored over 17 ppg in 21 minutes. Undersized PF that can guard several positions is the basics of the scouting report...

 

I think Pattillo is going to visit next weekend along with several others. Is this what you're hearing?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Pattillo is going to visit next weekend along with several others. Is this what you're hearing?

Visiting with Galloway, which is expected to be next weekend...

BCG reminds me of the perfect person to be at Keeneland. That just seems like it would be his perfect environment.

BCG reminds me of the perfect person to be at Keeneland. That just seems like it would be his perfect environment.

 

I am sure any place that serves alcohol would be a perfect environment for him. ;)

I am sure any place that serves alcohol would be a perfect environment for him. ;)

 

Nothing wrong with that if you're over 21.

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

I am sure any place that serves alcohol would be a perfect environment for him. ;)
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

 

I agree :laugh:

I agree :laugh:

 

:D:p

How many people can we have on the roster? Is it 15? Cause we only two scholarships correct?

How many people can we have on the roster? Is it 15? Cause we only two scholarships correct?

13 scholarship players...

13 scholarship players...

How many walk ons? And how many scholarships do we have to fill? With Liggins, and Mr Basketball getting two, how many more can we give ou?

You can have as many walkons as you want, but only 15 players can dress.

 

UK started the season with 12 on scholarship, and then Legion left. So they have 4 open and 3 commits as it stands...

Nobody's really mentioned Verdell Jones that much. He seems like a slight Minnesota lean, but it doesn't seem as if BCG is going after him extremely hard though. If a few things don't pan out right or if another spot comes open I like our chances at getting him to the bluegrass, could come in and get a few soild minutes I believe.

I think Pattillo is going to visit next weekend along with several others. Is this what you're hearing?

 

Pattillo and Galloway were both at Keeneland today along with Majok.

Pattillo and Galloway were both at Keeneland today along with Majok.

 

Cool. I think Kentucky will get another player or two soon. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.