Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK recruits...who else?

Featured Replies

I think we will add 2 more players and possibly lose 1-2 players off the current roster.

 

I agree that UK adds two more and possibly even three. I think Carter and Williams are possible departures.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we will add 2 more players and possibly lose 1-2 players off the current roster.

I'm saying this as pure opinion, and without hearing anything about if it could happen. Seems I need a disclaimer any more. :lol:

 

If they do have a guy or two leave, it might be a good idea to look at a few transfer guys in the post. Yes they will have to sit a year, but there are a few options out there already, and sure to be more, that would be good targets even with a season on the pine.

 

Not smart as it stands, but if a few guys transfer out, it could pay off down the road...

Good question. My info is very solid and comes from a few people close to the JUCO ranks. The NCAA changed a few rules on what you need to qualify once you enter secondary education and Flemings is in his third year. He should have enough for a 2nd year guy by the end of the summer, but will be about 10 hours short for a 3rd...

 

I have heard things very similar to what you've explained above. I pretty much gave up on Flemings about a month ago and now I read an article on him where he expects to play Division I basketball next year if not the NBA. It's starting to become very confusing to me since UCONN and UK are paying for this kids official visit knowing there's no way he will qualify.

I agree that UK adds two more and possibly even three. I think Carter and Williams are possible departures.

 

I have no idea who might leave, but they are going to have a pretty full house if they add any others and there are a few guys who might never see the court.

Carter will not leave. Williams may be ushered out a la Rodrick Rhodes.

  • Author
Carter will not leave. Williams may be ushered out a la Rodrick Rhodes.

I had heard a rumor he was transferring to Georgetown College.

I had heard a rumor he was transferring to Georgetown College.

 

I've also heard this rumor. I guess time will tell.

UK is after a 6-10" 245lb center from Australia unsigned rising star who is going to college in the USA. He was also looking at Texas,Uconn.

UK is after a 6-10" 245lb center from Australia unsigned rising star who is going to college in the USA. He was also looking at Texas,Uconn.

 

I'm pretty sure that is Majok:

 

UK is after a 6-10" 245lb center from Australia unsigned rising star who is going to college in the USA. He was also looking at Texas,Uconn.

 

Majok is from Australia which is probably who you're refering too. But, he is nowhere near 245lbs. He will take official visits to UK,UCONN,and Kansas.

UK is after a 6-10" 245lb center from Australia unsigned rising star who is going to college in the USA. He was also looking at Texas,Uconn.

 

HEAVY UConn lean...

HEAVY UConn lean...

 

I agree:thumb:

There's a rumor going around that Majok is visiting Lexington today. I heard he is at Keeneland with some other players.

There's a rumor going around that Majok is visiting Lexington today. I heard he is at Keeneland with some other players.

He is at Keenland with the team...

New name on the radar is Juan Pattillo. He played JUCO this year with Galloway and scored over 17 ppg in 21 minutes. Undersized PF that can guard several positions is the basics of the scouting report...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.