April 13, 200818 yr Cool. I think Kentucky will get another player or two soon. :thumb: The next week or two should be interesting. I heard another rumor today that Carter was going to Georgetown. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but they claim to be close to the situation. This is the second different person I've heard this from that claim to have good sources close to the situation.
April 13, 200818 yr I heard somewhere that Pattillo and Galloway's coach said that Pattillo wasnt much of a scoring threat, but he scored 17 a game in 21 minutes. :confused:
April 13, 200818 yr Pattillo and Galloway were both at Keeneland today along with Majok. Who is Pattilo. Can someone gave me some info on this guy.
April 13, 200818 yr Who is Pattilo. Can someone gave me some info on this guy. He played at the same Junior College as Galloway and was the leading scorer on the team at 17ppg to go along with 8rpg. He's 6'7 and very athletic, probably a SF at the college level. From what I've heard he is being recruited by Oklahoma and Oklahoma St.
April 13, 200818 yr He played at the same Junior College as Galloway and was the leading scorer on the team at 17ppg to go along with 8rpg. He's 6'7 and very athletic, probably a SF at the college level. From what I've heard he is being recruited by Oklahoma and Oklahoma St. Seems like I heard he played the 4 at his Juco.
April 13, 200818 yr Seems like I heard he played the 4 at his Juco. I meant to say he'll probably play the 3 at the Div I level.
April 14, 200818 yr I meant to say he'll probably play the 3 at the Div I level. Would you have thought Chuck Hayes would play the 3 since he was probably 6'5 and was listed at 6'6? Have you seen the kid play?
April 14, 200818 yr Would you have thought Chuck Hayes would play the 3 since he was probably 6'5 and was listed at 6'6? Have you seen the kid play? Yes, I've seen him play. The game I seen, He took 10 shots and 8 were from outside the paint area. I only seen him post up twice the whole game. Both times the entry pass got stolen because he doesn't seal off his defender. There's no way he is a four at the Div. I level from what I've seen. He is nowhere near the same player as Chuck Hayes. For one, Chuck wieghed about 230 compared to this kid at 205. He seemed to like to hang on the periemeter compared to banging inside. This is just one game, but that's what I seen from the kid the whole time he was in the game.By the way this must have been one of his worst games of the year because he finished with 6pts and 3 rebs on 2 3 pointers. On a side note, Galloway can really handle the ball and has great court vision. Doesn't look to score much but did enough to keep the defense honest.
April 14, 200818 yr Where did you watch a game? On the internet. Somone over on one of the catspause message boards had a link to a game Southern Idaho played back in Feb.
April 15, 200818 yr Is anyone else just not excited about any of the recruits left? There maybe a diamond in the rough who will be a superstar at UK, but just on the surface I don't really see us getting anyone who is going to be a huge impact guy next year like we need. I hope I am dead wrong on that!
April 15, 200818 yr Is anyone else just not excited about any of the recruits left? There maybe a diamond in the rough who will be a superstar at UK, but just on the surface I don't really see us getting anyone who is going to be a huge impact guy next year like we need. I hope I am dead wrong on that! Wasn't Erik Daniels one of those late April guys?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.