Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK recruits...who else?

Featured Replies

UK has offered a scholarship to Harrelson after watching him workout today - according to WKYT.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is the big man from Austrailia? I caught the last bit of it on the news tonight?

Who is the big man from Austrailia? I caught the last bit of it on the news tonight?

Ater Majok. Search this forum and get plenty on him...

^ What's the update on Majok? Still a big UConn lead or has it slimmed any?

^ What's the update on Majok? Still a big UConn lead or has it slimmed any?

Still a big UConn lean, but I'd put UK at a pretty firm #2 on his list.

 

He should see a lot of time against Samuels and Gates tomorrow. Can't wait...

Still a big UConn lean, but I'd put UK at a pretty firm #2 on his list.

 

He should see a lot of time against Samuels and Gates tomorrow. Can't wait...

 

Seems like his mentor/advisor is in pretty good with Calhoun. I'll be really surprised if he doesn't commit to UCONN next week when he makes his official visit.

Seems like his mentor/advisor is in pretty good with Calhoun. I'll be really surprised if he doesn't commit to UCONN next week when he makes his official visit.

 

I would say UConn has the best shot at him. I believe UConn will take him as a wing type player. Sounds like what he wants to do...not a real back to the basket type of kid.

In the paper, it sounded as if Majok liked the idea of playing beside Patterson. Of course, that was an interview for the Lexington paper.

How many scholarships does UCONN got to offer? According to there team site they have no seniors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.