April 9, 200818 yr Harrelson, Sutton, McCoy, Flemings, and Majok are who they are looking at, according to the reports I get. Should read Harrellson.
April 9, 200818 yr Pretty much... Isnt that the same boat we are in with leggins or has he gotten his grades up?
April 9, 200818 yr Isnt that the same boat we are in with leggins or has he gotten his grades up? Similar boat but not the same because Liggins is a prep and Flemings is a JUCO...
April 9, 200818 yr Similar boat but not the same because Liggins is a prep and Flemings is a JUCO... If the kid isn't going to qualify, why are these schools spending money on this kid to come visit thier campus?
April 10, 200818 yr I expect Kentucky to still get 1, maybe 2 more committments in the future. Both of them are probably going to be from the JUCO Ranks.
April 10, 200818 yr If the kid isn't going to qualify, why are these schools spending money on this kid to come visit thier campus? Good question. My info is very solid and comes from a few people close to the JUCO ranks. The NCAA changed a few rules on what you need to qualify once you enter secondary education and Flemings is in his third year. He should have enough for a 2nd year guy by the end of the summer, but will be about 10 hours short for a 3rd...
April 10, 200818 yr Good question. My info is very solid and comes from a few people close to the JUCO ranks. The NCAA changed a few rules on what you need to qualify once you enter secondary education and Flemings is in his third year. He should have enough for a 2nd year guy by the end of the summer, but will be about 10 hours short for a 3rd... That does not sound good. Is he going to lose a year of eligibility? I was told he is only a 3 star kid, is that correct?
April 10, 200818 yr That does not sound good. Is he going to lose a year of eligibility? I was told he is only a 3 star kid, is that correct? He was #26 overall in the 05 class...
April 10, 200818 yr Thanks, but what about my first question? Not really positive how that works. I'll find out what I can...
April 10, 200818 yr I expect Kentucky to still get 1, maybe 2 more committments in the future. Both of them are probably going to be from the JUCO Ranks. I think we will add 2 more players and possibly lose 1-2 players off the current roster.
April 10, 200818 yr Maybe some more players can walk-on. Based on other threads, it looks like they have several who are going this route. Problem is, none of these walk-ons will be any help for a big-time program IMO.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.