Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keightley Court?

Featured Replies

I have read on other sites that people would enjoy Keightley Court. Is this something that would be nice to have, or something people think of that isn't rationale in the heat of the moment?

 

Your thoughts...

Isn't it already Cawood's Court?

Not a rational decision. Bill was great, he really was, but I don't think you can name the court after him.

 

Is "Cawood's Court" an unofficial title?

No. Let's not get caught up in the moment.

Not a rational decision. Bill was great, he really was, but I don't think you can name the court after him.

 

Is "Cawood's Court" an unofficial title?

 

No, I'm pretty sure its imprinted by the media table.

What about naming something inside the Craft Center (maybe the equipment room, if not already) after Mr. Keightley?

We also have to keep in mind that this is a school that named a football field after a basketball coach so who knows what we'll see.

We also have to keep in mind that this is a school that named a football field after a basketball coach so who knows what we'll see.

 

True, but what were their other options?! Bear Bryant Field? Fran Curci Prison Yard?

No. Let's not get caught up in the moment.

I agree.

Maybe they could call the opening in which UK runs onto the court ''Keightley Korner''

It is officially Cawood Court. I remember the ceremony for it.

Maybe they could rename something like the Erupption Zone after Keightly for now until something can be worked out????

No. Let's not get caught up in the moment.

 

 

I also agree.

The equipment room already is The Bill Keightly Equipment Room.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.