Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Today On The Rumor Mill

Featured Replies

  • Author

I didn't start a Duke thread... :p

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't start a Duke thread... :p

 

Why not start hyping the 30-win team whenever we get the chance? :D

He certainly has not developed the teams that is for sure. I just don't see them firing him at this point! They could have already done it and been finished!

I didn't start a Duke thread... :p

Yes you did. It is in the College Basketball forum, and you mentioned an ACC school. If you had mentioned any SEC school, you would have been starting a UK thread!

  • Author
Yes you did. It is in the College Basketball forum, and you mentioned an ACC school. If you had mentioned any SEC school, you would have been starting a UK thread!

Good point... :lol:

I hope this doesn't happen. He'd have FSU battling for the top spot in the ACC within 3-5 years.

 

My word... I hope nobody in the SEC figures this out.

First person to mention Duke was the Duke fan...

 

There was an inference or jab to them by a hater.

GT...I think you should start a show named after this thread! :lol::lol::lol:

I didnt read it that way. You can make what you want to out of it, and I think you did. You turned it into what it is...

GT...I think you should start a show named after this thread! :lol::lol::lol:

He could have a very good cohost! ;)

I'm hearing that Anthony Grant staying at VCU is very likely... this season. If Hamilton doesn't turn it around this season, he will be looking for a new job next season and Grant will be at the top of that list, unless another school in the south :sssh: hires him first.

He could have a very good cohost! ;)

 

Who that PANCAKE guy??? ;):laugh::laugh:

Who that PANCAKE guy??? ;):laugh::laugh:

Yeah, he's soooo good. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.