Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Today On The Rumor Mill

Featured Replies

Lately? As in the last season or two....or lately like 3 final fours in the last decade, winning a championship this decade, having a ton of pros in the last ten years, winning the ACC for the bulk of the last 10 years? Struggles? How so? If anything, this season, they overachieved, IMO. They struggled somewhat last season. I do like your belief system, in that if they don't get to the Final Four it may be considered struggling. There are few people on this entire site that root for team's that have enjoyed the success that the team that I root for has, in the last ten years, actually there are three teams, and the fans of those are minimal.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lately? As in the last season or two....or lately like 3 final fours in the last decade, winning a championship this decade, having a ton of pros in the last ten years, winning the ACC for the bulk of the last 10 years? Struggles? How so? If anything, this season, they overachieved, IMO. They struggled somewhat last season. I do like your belief system, in that if they don't get to the Final Four it may be considered struggling. There are few people on this entire site that root for team's that have enjoyed the success that the team that I root for has, in the last ten years, actually there are three teams, and the fans of those are minimal.

 

To be fair, they're all pretty average pros.

Lately? As in the last season or two....or lately like 3 final fours in the last decade, winning a championship this decade, having a ton of pros in the last ten years, winning the ACC for the bulk of the last 10 years? Struggles? How so? If anything, this season, they overachieved, IMO. They struggled somewhat last season. I do like your belief system, in that if they don't get to the Final Four it may be considered struggling. There are few people on this entire site that root for team's that have enjoyed the success that the team that I root for has, in the last ten years, actually there are three teams, and the fans of those are minimal.

 

:thumb:

To be fair, they're all pretty average pros.

 

Are they all really? Jason Williams would've been a star. Duhon is solid. Brand, Boozer, and Battier are bonfide GOOD players. Dunleavy is good.

Are they all really? Jason Williams would've been a star. Duhon is solid. Brand, Boozer, and Battier are bonfide GOOD players. Dunleavy is good.

 

Whatever happend to Jason Williams out of curiousity?

^ I hope you are not being sarcastic....

 

Motorcycle accident

His life almost ended on June 19, 2003. After speaking to youths at a basketball camp about personal responsibility, he crashed his motorcycle into a pole at the intersection of Fletcher and Honore in Chicago, Illinois. Williams was driving a new Yamaha YZF-R6, a powerful sport bike. Williams severed a main nerve in his leg, fractured his pelvis and tore three ligaments in his left knee including the ACL and required physical therapy to regain the use of his leg. Many months later, after it was clear he would not be returning to the Bulls for some time (if at all), they waived him and drafted point guard Kirk Hinrich to take his place. The Bulls could have refused to pay Williams (since he violated his contract by riding a motorcycle), but instead they offered a buyout worth approximately $3 million. At the time, it was not clear that he would be able to return to professional basketball, although he continued to train toward that goal. In the interim, he appeared in college and high school basketball broadcasts on ESPN as a color commentator. The Yamaha was stolen from the accident scene while Williams was being treated, but Williams never bothered looking for it since he said he did not care if he ever saw it again.

Are they all really? Jason Williams would've been a star. Duhon is solid. Brand, Boozer, and Battier are bonfide GOOD players. Dunleavy is good.

 

Boozer and Brand are the only two I would hang my hat on. The only one of those guys I really like though is Battier, who is a solid role player.

^ I hope you are not being sarcastic....

 

No, if I were being sarcastic, I would've said, "is Jason Williams riding on the Harley Davidson tour this year?"

 

Thanks for the story.

Duke fans are getting a little uneasy.

Struggled mightily the last couple of seasons in the NCAA tournament. Recruiting has slipped a little, and this year the whole staff will miss evaluation period for the Olympics.

^ Duke will be a monster next season, IMO.

I don't see them being too much different than this year.

Limited athletically in spots again, and still no real post presence offensivley and defensively

I don't see them being too much different than this year.

Limited athletically in spots again, and still no real post presence offensivley and defensively

 

I agree. There's only so much you can do with that they have.

Zoubek will be healthy (fingers crossed), they only lose Nelson, and add more quality. I really feel they may win 30 games next season.

Zoubek will be healthy (fingers crossed), they only lose Nelson, and add more quality. I really feel they may win 30 games next season.

 

I'd really like to know what's going down at the RP house tonight. :lol:

I'd really like to know what's going down at the RP house tonight. :lol:

 

:thumb::laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.