Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Travis Ford to LSU?

Featured Replies

Pretty intresting, didn't see this one coming.

Travis Ford is a good coach. I don't know much about his recruiting, but he plays a style of basketball that is very fun to watch and very hard to slow down.

We have been hearing this for a little while, so it's really not a shock.

PLUS: The president of LSU is the same man who helped bring Ford to UMass, is he not?

If this happens I think the SEC is loading up on the young coaching talent in the market.

If this is true then Congrats to Travis he could make them a contender in the SEC west year in and year out.

I hope this is true for Travis. He's a good guy. You might see more of the western talent in the state head to LSU--his dad is still well-connected in the 1st and 2nd regions.

LOL...I know these guys are getting better jobs, and I am happy for them. But something about former UK players, and Kentucky kids trying to beat us, just doesn't seem right. Just me?

LOL...I know these guys are getting better jobs, and I am happy for them. But something about former UK players, and Kentucky kids trying to beat us, just doesn't seem right. Just me?

 

No not just you...however when UK was out of the running I found myself rooting for Arkansas!!!:creepy:

Very interesting. Let the Bobo Morgan recruitment begin again...

Very interesting. Let the Bobo Morgan recruitment begin again...

 

Is he the clown on the baby etrades commercial?

:cool::thumb:I like having all these future UK-coaches-in-training scattered about the SEC.
No not just you...however when UK was out of the running I found myself rooting for Arkansas!!!:creepy:

 

Rooting HARD for them, at that!!!!:lol:

:cool::thumb:I like having all these future UK-coaches-in-training scattered about the SEC.

 

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe get to pick and choose later????:thumb:

State of Kentucky becoming the basketball craddle of coaches in the SEC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.