April 2, 200818 yr I think I read the Craddle thing in the paper earlier this week. 7 out of 11 with KY ties of somekind or the other, with LSU being empty right now. Could be 8 out of 12?
April 2, 200818 yr You think every once in a while, when no one is watching, he'll step the free throw line, knock two down and start jumping up and down like a madman?
April 2, 200818 yr I hope this is true for Travis. He's a good guy. I know quite a few people who aren't big Travis Ford fans. Apparently Travis tried to charge them $5 for an autograph when they were kids at a basketball camp. Really rubbed some people the wrong way. Nonetheless, a great opportunity for Ford and I'd love to see him handling a big-time program like LSU.
April 3, 200818 yr You think every once in a while, when no one is watching, he'll step the free throw line, knock two down and start jumping up and down like a madman? :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.