Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

More Fun At IU

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You asked for him.. here he is!

 

Would have been better if you had backdoored me... I kinda seen it coming.:thumb::lol:

They've got 98 problems, but a championship in the near future ain't one :thumb:

They've got 98 problems, but a championship in the near future ain't one :thumb:

 

Fine work. :lol:

They've got 98 problems ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Author
Definitely some of Wireman's better work...

 

He could have come up with a more catchy jingle. But any shot at 98 is a good one... :D

Definitely some of Wireman's better work...

 

The things I can do with a little late-night focus :thumb:

Wow what a mess!

So to recap. (correct me if I am wrong.

 

IU is losing Bassett, Ellis, White, and probably Eric Gordon.

 

They also lost David Ebanks, Galloway I believe and Bud Mackey (a long time ago).

 

Its very sad, but it doesn't appear IU will be very good for atleast the next couple years. I was really hoping for IU, UL, and UK to all be very good at the same time again!

Ellis is still in school and attending classes, he will be meeting with the new coach regarding rejoining the team.

 

From all I can gather right now, same goes for Armon Bassett.

  • Author
Ellis is still in school and attending classes, he will be meeting with the new coach regarding rejoining the team.

 

From all I can gather right now, same goes for Armon Bassett.

With Crean, I'd be shocked if either leave IU. Same goes for Crawford...

I hope that Crean makes Bassett and Ellis report for a 6 AM run before reinstating them and I also hopes that he considers keeping Dakich on his staff. Dakich should have suspending players for missing the practice following Sampson's dismissal. The season might have turned out differently if he had imposed some discipline earlier.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.