Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Kentucky vs UCLA - Sweet 16

Who wins? 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • UCLA
      67%
      35
    • W. Kentucky
      32%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

West Region Sweet 16

 

WKU has been on a roll but they run into one of the best teams in the land in UCLA.

 

Does WKY luck continue?

 

Ill go with:

 

UCLA 76

WKY 63

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going with WKU if for nothing more than a hunch. Toppers by 3.....

I would love to see WKU pull the huge upset but imo they will not, UCLA seems too focused.

 

UCLA 84

WKU 53

The Toppers have gone about as far as they can. It's been a great year, but I think it will come to an end.

 

I would however, love to see them pull off the big upset.

While I hope and pray that Alma wins this...UCLA plays some nasty defense....I'll say UCLA gets 2-3 calls down the stretch to win by 5.

I can't see WKU getting beat by 31 points I say WKU wins in a close one.

 

Danny's our

he will take care of us.

 

We will never forget you Danny.

I believe that UCLA plays down to their opponents' level. WKU will need to stay strong towards the end of the game, which will be tough because the game will be a battle.

While I hope and pray that Alma wins this...UCLA plays some nasty defense....I'll say UCLA gets 2-3 calls down the stretch to win by 5.

 

The reffs will bail UCLA out again if necesarry.

To big to strong to good UCLA wins by double figures.

WKU's lack of a real good post player will hurt them against the likes of Love. I'd really like to see WKU continue it's run, but I just don't see it.

Congrats WKU on a great run, but the clock is about to strike mid-night.

 

UCLA will have too much LOVE for the Hilltoppers.:sssh:

UCLA is a little banged up right now but I still don't see WVU being able to handle their size and athleticism.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.