Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Kentucky vs UCLA - Sweet 16

Who wins? 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • UCLA
      67%
      35
    • W. Kentucky
      32%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UCLA is a little banged up right now but I still don't see WVU being able to handle their size and athleticism.

Well do you think WKU will be able to? :walk:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UCLA will put the 'Toppers on lockdown defensively and on the other end, WKU will have no answer for Kevin Love.

 

UCLA will play better after a close call vs. A & M.

UCLA will win this one, but it won't be easy. Honestly, for my bracket and for the sake of several thousand dollars, I need a UCLA win.

 

Bruins hold off 'Toppers.

 

78-65

and I cant see anyone beating WKU by more than 15 points.

I picked UCLA to win it all on my brackets and while I'm not feeling too great about that pick I do think they'll be able to hold off an inspired WKU team, UCLA 69-60.

WKU has 6 losses this season, 4 to NCAA teams, and the worst one was by 6 @ Tennessee. I don't really see them getting dominated by more than 15 either.

WKU has 6 losses this season, 4 to NCAA teams, and the worst one was by 6 @ Tennessee. I don't really see them getting dominated by more than 15 either.

 

If it's by 15+, it will be because UCLA extends the lead late at the foul line. Western will play well, but the Bruins are too much.

 

One thing to note is that UCLA isn't the greatest offensive team (perhaps defensive, though!). If they go bucket-for-bucket with the Tops, they might be in trouble.

I think WKU could be the story of the 2008 NCAA Touny, I'm thinking big time upset, and on to the Final Four.Go Toppers.

WKU baby!

I think WKU could be the story of the 2008 NCAA Touny, I'm thinking big time upset, and on to the Final Four.Go Toppers.

I think in a lot of ways, they already are.

If it's by 15+, it will be because UCLA extends the lead late at the foul line. Western will play well, but the Bruins are too much.

 

One thing to note is that UCLA isn't the greatest offensive team (perhaps defensive, though!). If they go bucket-for-bucket with the Tops, they might be in trouble.

 

Western definitely wants this game to be up and down the court...it's their best chance. I just don't think UCLA will let that happen. Their defense is outstanding and I expect them to crank it up against the Toppers and exploit them in the post with Kevin Love.

I really think WKU will match up pretty well. UCLA looked vulnerable the last time out & the PAC-10 is overrated IMO. What the heck - GO TOPPERS!:banana:

I really think WKU will match up pretty well. UCLA looked vulnerable the last time out & the PAC-10 is overrated IMO. What the heck - GO TOPPERS!:banana:

 

It would certainly seem that way with only 3 teams in the Sweet 16...:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.