Jordan Crawford to transfer?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be a tough time to be an IU player. Can't blame any of the kids if they did transfer. I do think they should all wait until they hire a new coach and find out what kind of punishment is given to IU.

Is there any time line set on that by the way ? When should IU expect to know what type of punishment they are getting ?

A lot of rumblings out there that Crawford will be bolting IU.

He should stay, he would be option one or two offensively next year, which is better than not playing at all next year.

Their were people on CP talking about Crawford coming to UK. But that's to be expected I guess on that site.

I would guess there is a good relationship with BCG and the family with the way Joe's career at UK finished up.

98, any idea how long till IU can put this mess behind them ? Is there any time line on hiring a new coach and finding our what punishment they will have to deal with ?

Didn't already hand out their punishment? I don't know, I was thinking they did.

Link?

I've talked to quite a few people up there and they haven't heard anything of a transfer for anyone on the roster.

I really do not see this being true.

Because you always have links when you say stuff...:rolleyes:

After the statements made by Joe the last few days about BCG, I dont think it is out of the question. If Jordan leaves IU, I would have to think UK is immediately one of his top choices.