Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford to transfer?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has to be a tough time to be an IU player. Can't blame any of the kids if they did transfer. I do think they should all wait until they hire a new coach and find out what kind of punishment is given to IU.

 

Is there any time line set on that by the way ? When should IU expect to know what type of punishment they are getting ?

A lot of rumblings out there that Crawford will be bolting IU.

 

He should stay, he would be option one or two offensively next year, which is better than not playing at all next year.

Any chance Joe talks him into playing for BCG?

A lot of rumblings out there that Crawford will be bolting IU.

Link?

 

I've talked to quite a few people up there and they haven't heard anything of a transfer for anyone on the roster.

 

I really do not see this being true.

Link?

 

I've talked to quite a few people up there and they haven't heard anything of a transfer for anyone on the roster.

 

I really do not see this being true.

 

At least not until the new coach is hired.

Their were people on CP talking about Crawford coming to UK. But that's to be expected I guess on that site.

 

I would guess there is a good relationship with BCG and the family with the way Joe's career at UK finished up.

98, any idea how long till IU can put this mess behind them ? Is there any time line on hiring a new coach and finding our what punishment they will have to deal with ?

98, any idea how long till IU can put this mess behind them ? Is there any time line on hiring a new coach and finding our what punishment they will have to deal with ?

 

Didn't already hand out their punishment? I don't know, I was thinking they did.

Didn't already hand out their punishment? I don't know, I was thinking they did.

 

IU self imposed some stuff, but the NCAA hasn't done anything yet.

Link?

 

I've talked to quite a few people up there and they haven't heard anything of a transfer for anyone on the roster.

 

I really do not see this being true.

 

Because you always have links when you say stuff...:rolleyes:

 

After the statements made by Joe the last few days about BCG, I dont think it is out of the question. If Jordan leaves IU, I would have to think UK is immediately one of his top choices.

The bolts have been removed and the wheels are officially getting ready to fall off :thumb:

Has LABS ever needed a link? :lol: LABS is the link.

Has LABS ever needed a link? :lol: LABS is the link.

 

If Labs reports it, its time to start getting nervous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.