Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford to transfer?

Featured Replies

I seriously doubt Jordan Crwaford woul transfer to UK, but Man alive... the irony if he did!

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I seriously doubt Jordan Crwaford woul transfer to UK, but Man alive... the irony if he did!

 

Why?

I think he would tranfer to UK. After all his brother did play for them.

Link?

 

I've talked to quite a few people up there and they haven't heard anything of a transfer for anyone on the roster.

 

I really do not see this being true.[/QUOT

 

 

I read on the CBSSportsline where Crawford said that he had a decision to make about staying or leaving Indiana.............So i'm sure someone can provide that link.

I would love to see him in a UK uniform. He could possibly be better than his brother.

delete.

I think he would tranfer to UK. After all his brother did play for them.

 

Why didn't he just go there to start with? If he decides to move on, I say KY will be on his list, along with many others.

Why didn't he just go there to start with? If he decides to move on, I say KY will be on his list, along with many others.

 

Did Kentucky even have an interest in him when he was coming out of high achool?

Did Kentucky even have an interest in him when he was coming out of high achool?

 

Don't know?

 

The whole Indiana team is in flux till they find a new coach to settle everything down.

Did Kentucky even have an interest in him when he was coming out of high achool?

 

He picked Indiana over NC St., Tenn., and Xavier. I don't remember him being mentioned by recruiting gurus that UK was ever recruiting him. Of course that was the past staff were talking about.They didn't recruit Hopson either.

Why didn't he just go there to start with? If he decides to move on, I say KY will be on his list, along with many others.

 

Would you have come to UK after seeing how Joe played under Tubby?

Jordan Crawford is a really good player, I would love to see him come to UK.

 

Think he would bring Eric Gordon with him? lol

Looks like LABS is right on... Makes you wonder who's really in the know...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.