Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 86 Indiana 72

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a wonderful day for college basketball. :D

The SEC isn't dead yet and Indiana is accepting applications for anyone interested in a coaching position. :thumb:

 

:lol:

Well, the SEC isn't in too great of shape. MSU and Arkansas are right next to two #1 seeds and UT has got a vastly underseeded Butler team. I still don't see any SEC teams getting past the Sweet 16, and there may not be any that even make it.

There will be Sonny days again in Bloomington in the near future.:p

Only 5 posts in 40 minutes ? I'm a little dissapointed guys...

I'm happy with the outcome. Goodbye Eric Gordon. Hello to UK ruling this IU vs UK rivalry for awhile. Although, I kind of hope Pearl takes the job, maybe not though. I could see him turning them into a powerhouse. Hopefully he turns out like Dennis Felton though.

I'm happy with the outcome. Goodbye Eric Gordon. Hello to UK ruling this IU vs UK rivalry for awhile. Although, I kind of hope Pearl takes the job, maybe not though. I could see him turning them into a powerhouse. Hopefully he turns out like Dennis Felton though.

 

What about Saul Smith???????????

Congrats to Pelphrey and Arkansas. The SEC west is packing the load for the SEC this season.

Wow, there goes that "weak" SEC as we have heard a few say over and over but nowhere to be found on this thread????:rolleyes:

:dancingpa Way to go "Hogs" and Ky.'s own John Pelphry, he whips I.U. as a player and now it continues in his coaching carrer :D.

Yep, and even the silence makes me smile.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.