Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 86 Indiana 72

Featured Replies

Wow, there goes that "weak" SEC as we have heard a few say over and over but nowhere to be found on this thread????:rolleyes:

 

:thumb: Miss. State and now Arkansas. :banana: I don't necessarily think that MSU will beat Memphis but they can flat out play defense and rebound, that is a combo that it takes to win at tourney time and can beat anyone so I wouldn't be shocked if that happens ;).

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, and even the silence makes me smile.:D

 

:thumb:Makes me break out with more than a grin. :lol: ..........:laugh::laugh:

:thumb:Makes me break out with more than a grin. :lol: ..........:laugh::laugh:

That's just weird. :lol:

I kind of expected them to lose. I picked em to win but said they'd get blow out by UNC if they did win.

 

One thing I'm glad of, with this loss there is no way you can present Dan Dakich as the HC next season. Hopefully this sealed that deal.

 

Gordon is not ready for the NBA, but he's gone.

 

I am very sad to see DJ White go!

 

Good season still, can't blame the players for being led by a bad bad coach down the stretch considering the distractions all year.

I kind of expected them to lose. I picked em to win but said they'd get blow out by UNC if they did win.

 

One thing I'm glad of, with this loss there is no way you can present Dan Dakich as the HC next season. Hopefully this sealed that deal.

 

Gordon is not ready for the NBA, but he's gone.

 

I am very sad to see DJ White go!

 

Good season still, can't blame the players for being led by a bad bad coach down the stretch considering the distractions all year.

 

 

To which coach do you refer? The bad coach that brought many of them there but chose to keep doing the very things that got him in NCAA hot water before, or the bad coach that didn't do a very good job of game coaching?

To which coach do you refer? The bad coach that brought many of them there but chose to keep doing the very things that got him in NCAA hot water before, or the bad coach that didn't do a very good job of game coaching?

Kelvin Sampson is a great coach, if you think otherwise, you need to reevalute some things.

 

He's an idiot but that has nothing to do with his game skills.

 

Dan Dakich is a bad coach, there's a reason he was stuck at Bowling Green for so long.

I guess "bad coach" can mean different things.

I guess "bad coach" can mean different things.

 

:thumb:

 

Sampson is a GREAT coach if your goal is to end up under NCAA sanctions.

Kelvin Sampson is a great coach, if you think otherwise, you need to reevalute some things.

 

He's an idiot but that has nothing to do with his game skills.

 

Dan Dakich is a bad coach, there's a reason he was stuck at Bowling Green for so long.

 

Look at my post again. I never said he could not coach. To be a "bad coach" isn't all about "coaching skills." It's attributable to making stupid decisions that undo or wreck what your other coaching skills can do.

 

So maybe you need to reevaluate things. (or at least be a little less defensive)

This season turned out to be a wasted opportunity for IU. I agree that the interim coach is not the answer.

Wow, there goes that "weak" SEC as we have heard a few say over and over but nowhere to be found on this thread????:rolleyes:

 

:laugh: Yeah, the SEC has look like a real powerhouse! :sssh:

I kind of expected them to lose. I picked em to win but said they'd get blow out by UNC if they did win.

 

One thing I'm glad of, with this loss there is no way you can present Dan Dakich as the HC next season. Hopefully this sealed that deal.

 

Gordon is not ready for the NBA, but he's gone.

 

I am very sad to see DJ White go!

 

Good season still, can't blame the players for being led by a bad bad coach down the stretch considering the distractions all year.

 

I thought IU got ripped when they seeded them, but after watching them play, I guess they were right. Dakich should no way be their next coach.

:laugh: Yeah, the SEC has look like a real powerhouse! :sssh:

 

Yeah i forgot ,ONLY against IU.:thumb:

Kelvin Sampson is a great coach, if you think otherwise, you need to reevalute some things.

 

He's an idiot but that has nothing to do with his game skills.

 

Dan Dakich is a bad coach, there's a reason he was stuck at Bowling Green for so long.

 

I like Dakich and he knows the game, he just couldn't get the kids to play for him. Granted he was put in a tough spot...

I kind of expected them to lose. I picked em to win but said they'd get blow out by UNC if they did win.

 

One thing I'm glad of, with this loss there is no way you can present Dan Dakich as the HC next season. Hopefully this sealed that deal.

 

Gordon is not ready for the NBA, but he's gone.

 

I am very sad to see DJ White go!

 

Good season still, can't blame the players for being led by a bad bad coach down the stretch considering the distractions all year.

 

What a year he had, he was a joy to watch!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.