Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursday's games in progress

Featured Replies

Georgia is still playing well up by 4.

 

25

21

  • Replies 158
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the few times you'll see me pulling for a SEC team... :D

  • Author

Temple and Michigan St. are close.

 

KU starting to pull away...

  • Author
One of the few times you'll see me pulling for a SEC team... :D

 

Nothing like cheering against a rival. :D

I'm watching on MMOD right now, while substitute teaching (I'm not teaching anything) :lol:.

Right now it's looking like the NCAA did a disservice to Xavier putting Georgia this low. 33-24 after a nice alley oop.

  • Author

Someone needs to remind Georgia that they are not suppose to be here... :lol:

I see that Portland State won't be picking up that first #16 over #1 victory....

Right now it's looking like the NCAA did a disservice to Xavier putting Georgia this low. 33-24 after a nice alley oop.

 

And a disservice to several other teams by putting Xavier on the #3 line...

  • Author
I see that Portland State won't be picking up that first #16 over #1 victory....

 

The Jayhawks are flexing some muscles, picking on the little kid on the playground.

  • Author

Spartans just went on a 15-2 run on the owls...

And a disservice to several other teams by putting Xavier on the #3 line...

 

I think its a disservice that UGA is a 14 seed. That is a pretty high seed for a power conference team - especially the tourney champion.

I have XU in the Sweet 16 (not cause I think they are good, but they aren't playing anyone). Apparently Georgia is a someone

Not going to be remotely close if X can't do any better than "hold" Georgia to 56% shooting. Burrell has been a "no-show" so far. Probably wasted a lot energy running his mouth at press conferences.

I think its a disservice that UGA is a 14 seed. That is a pretty high seed for a power conference team - especially the tourney champion.

 

I believe it is the lowest seed ever for a power conference school. I have always been interested to see what they would do in a team, below .500 got in to the tournament from a power conference (Illinois/UGA almost did this season). I guess the committee would make them a 15 or 16 seed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.