March 20, 200818 yr I have Xavier going to the Elite 8, so saying I was ready to have a nervous breakdown if they lost was being kind. I'm not a Xavier fan, I just like their draw and for my bracket to go up in flames on the FIRST GAME. Thankfully that was avoided, for now. :lol:
March 20, 200818 yr Author Marquette taking the ball to the rim almost every time. UK not having any luck keeping Marquette from driving to the hoop. This could get UK in foul trouble.
March 20, 200818 yr UK not having any luck keeping Marquette from driving to the hoop. This could get UK in foul trouble. Marq. is already in the bonus.
March 20, 200818 yr I didn't know Crawford could jump that high :jump: He got up on that one :ylsuper:
March 20, 200818 yr This is an evenly matched game. Its going to come down to big shots, fouls, and legs.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.