Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursday's games in progress

Featured Replies

  • Author
UNLV 9 Kent st. 2. Kent St can't finish around the rim or rebound.

 

18 to 6 lead by UNLV

  • Replies 158
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a fine line between going for an open look and holding for last shot, but I question whether Ramel ever holds for last shot. It cost them a game last week...

UK is now down 1 more point than they might've been had they held for a last shot and missed.

It's a fine line between going for an open look and holding for last shot, but I question whether Ramel ever holds for last shot. It cost them a game last week...

 

I still say last week's decision was a mistake. I guess today its not that crucial since its only halftime, but it did cost a wide open 3-pointer. That's two times he's made that decision and two times the other team has hit a clutch 3.

  • Author

Marquette 33

UK 29

 

Well played game by both teams and even officiated good.

Marquette 33

UK 29

 

Well played game by both teams and even officiated good.

 

I agree with you on the teams, but this has been a terribly officiated game on both sides.

Officiating has been awful.

 

:thumb:

I have been watching Kentucky all year, they have just about always been fairly strong on defense. But my goodness they are playing some nice defense today.

 

Can only wonder how this team would be doing if they had PP in this tournament.

They are just a shot or two away from making me feel good about this game. They just can't get that one big shot to start a run or to take a lead.

  • Author
I agree with you on the teams, but this has been a terribly officiated game on both sides.

 

Well I can agree that both teams are getting the same calls.

Well I can agree that both teams are getting the same calls.

 

Early in the 2nd half, the calls have swayed a little more in Marquette's favor. They are missing some calls and making some bad ones right now. Hopefully it will even out.

Dude just got posterized!

  • Author

UK time out...

 

Marquette up by 7

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.