Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursday's games in progress

Featured Replies

I'm sure the new high speed PC doesn't hurt... :D

Mine's about 7 months old and pretty close to top of the line, and it's still failing me. We're supposed to have 10 MB/sec with Insight, but I've got my doubts.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only other game their guards have played that well was the win over Kansas. Very inconsistent backcourt does not translate in to NCAA success...

 

I don't think they are going to win it all, but I say they will make it to the sweet 16. Walker with 22 and Beasley with 23, numbers like that, they just need to get them the ball....

I have Insight as well...

 

I was having a problem during the UK game, did yours do the same?

I have Insight as well...

Well then it's official. My internet hates me. ;)

I was having a problem during the UK game, did yours do the same?

 

I was watching games "somewhere else" at that point... ;)

WVU takes it 75-65. This is one of the best opening days predictions wise I can remember having.

  • Author

WVU is finishing off a pesky Arizona team.

I dub this day, the day of chalk. Two lower seeds win, both of which I believe were better and underseeded anyway. A&M & Kansas State are the only low seed winners in the first 16 games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.