Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursday's games in progress

Featured Replies

  • Replies 158
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awful defense on Henderson.

They just let him go. I understand you don't want to foul, but just letting them go is almost as bad.

The guy Belmont was trying to lob to left too early and didn't let the picker pick his defender.

2.7

IMO, they'll be putting more time on the clock after this.

 

Where's RP? I bet he's about catatonic right now.

Man I'd hate to see Duke on the wrong end of a buzzerbeater.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

  • Author

Could we see a full court pass with a turn around jump shot? :lol:

Man that was close. I'd rather see X take the dukies down anyway:thumb:

  • Author

That looked close...

Man that was close. I'd rather see X take the dukies down anyway:thumb:

Eh, WVU is gonna get 'em.

Ooooh ... I might have to stick with this WaSU-Winthrop game. Gus Johnson is on the mic! :ylsuper:

 

What a waste of Gus Johnson. After a back-and-forth first half that ended in a 29-all tie, WaSU holds Winthrop to 11 :eek: second-half points and gets a blowout win, 71-40. Winthrop's shooting apparently dropped off the map.

Winthrop was one of those trendy upset picks. My coworker picked them, and I told him he was crazy. Looks like I was right. :D

Winthrop was one of those trendy upset picks. My coworker picked them, and I told him he was crazy. Looks like I was right. :D

 

After looking at my bracket, I guess I was crazy. :irked:

 

On the bright side, I have only missed two games today. :D

What a waste of Gus Johnson. After a back-and-forth first half that ended in a 29-all tie, WaSU holds Winthrop to 11 :eek: second-half points and gets a blowout win, 71-40. Winthrop's shooting apparently dropped off the map.

 

Looks like his 2nd game is no better. Too bad he didn't have the Duke game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.