Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursday's games in progress

Featured Replies

Of barley and hops most likely... :lol:

 

There have been plenty my friend...

  • Replies 158
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
There have been plenty my friend...

 

Games like that could drive a man to drink... :D

This is the first game of the tourney that has really got my heart beating. Great game.

 

You think yours was beating....I literally almost threw up.

IMO, they'll be putting more time on the clock after this.

 

Where's RP? I bet he's about catatonic right now.

I had to change my shirt, it was drenched.
Games like that could drive a man to drUnk... :D

Fixed it for you.

Love's back looks fine so far. Thats a big relief.

^ I wouldn't play him much in the second half.

I have Xavier going to the Elite 8, so saying I was ready to have a nervous breakdown if they lost was being kind.

 

I'm not a Xavier fan, I just like their draw and for my bracket to go up in flames on the FIRST GAME. Thankfully that was avoided, for now. :lol:

 

I had Georgia going to the elite eight. :creepy:

George Mason is getting pounded pretty good right now.

 

Arizona and WVU seem like they're locked in a good one. Wish I could see it. MMOD seems to have taken a step back this year in how well it streams.

It's working fine for me...

Looks like K state is going to pull the upset.

 

You really think? I didn't think that was an upset. K State has a good team, I actually have them beating Wisconsin.

You really think? I didn't think that was an upset. K State has a good team, I actually have them beating Wisconsin.

The only other game their guards have played that well was the win over Kansas. Very inconsistent backcourt does not translate in to NCAA success...

I'm sure the new high speed PC doesn't hurt... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.