Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thursday's games in progress

Featured Replies

I think UGA's got this one, X can't get anything going. UGA's defense is tough.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I think UGA's got this one, X can't get anything going. UGA's defense is tough.

 

Still a lot of time left. UGA is looking good...

  • Author

Here comes X, cut the lead to 4.

  • Author

Spartans up by 16 on the Owls. The 5 seed is taking care of business.

  • Author

X takes the lead...

My MMOD keeps buffering...

 

Any suggestions?

UGA falling apart!!!!!!!!!!!!

If these games hold up, I'll be starting off 3/3 in my bracket!

  • Author
I think UGA's got this one, X can't get anything going. UGA's defense is tough.

 

The kiss of death...:fire:

If these games hold up, I'll be starting off 3/3 in my bracket!

 

 

Me too.

The kiss of death...:fire:

 

Glad I said it too.:lol: I had X winning, so I was kind of cheering for them. Plus, my roommate is a UGA fan and has given me crap over UK's loss to them.

All three losers scored 61...

  • Author
Glad I said it too.:lol: I had X winning, so I was kind of cheering for them. Plus, my roommate is a UGA fan and has given me crap over UK's loss to them.

 

Well nice move then... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.