Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Regional

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Georgia's magic is over no way they beat X.

 

News flash!!!! Severe weather alert has been issued for Washington D.C. on March 20th. :laugh:

Just getting it all set up for us.
Thank you UKPat02! You did a fantastic job! :thumb:

Possible interesting matchup between Duke and WVU...

I am not sure this is a good draw for Xavier. I thought they could make a run to at least the final 8. I was big on Drake and WKU. I hate the fact that they both play each other in the first round. That might be the best game of the first round.

#14 may be the highest seed ever for an SEC school.

#14 may be the highest seed ever for an SEC school.

 

Vitale has Georgia winning the first round.:eek:

I want to go support the Hilltoppers and I'm pretty sure tickets will be available, but they haven't posted the game times yet. I can't make an afternoon game.

^ My sister will be there working for the Trib, she's a WKU alum.

It looks like Xavier/Georgia will open the tournament(minus the play in) as the first game set to tip off Thursday at 12:20.

They are starting them early in case they have to play two that day

Duke plays at 7:10 Thursday night.

They are starting them early in case they have to play two that day

 

I wonder if Sundiata will foul out.

I wonder if Sundiata will foul out.
Twice
Duke plays at 7:10 Thursday night.

 

Like the bracket? :D West Virginia could be a scare in the 2nd round but they can take care of things all the way to the Elite 8 IMO. Then it's a toss up and if we are on, a very winnable game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.