Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Regional

Featured Replies

#1 UCLA vs. #16 Mississippi Valley

 

#8 BYU vs. #9 Texas A&M

 

#5 Drake vs. #12 Western Ky.

 

#4 Connecticut vs. #13 San Diego

 

#6 Purdue vs. #11 Baylor

 

#3 Xavier vs. #14 Georgia

 

#7 West Virgina vs. #10 Arizona

 

#2 Duke vs. #15 Belmont

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

UCLA #1 seed.

You got your hands full with 4 threads here. :lol:

  • Author

Just getting it all set up for us.

Looks like Duke and X will be the 2 and 3 seeds of this region unless I've missed something.

  • Author

Guess which 5/12 upset I have.... :sssh:

  • Author
I think WKU takes down Drake for you Pat. :lol:

 

How glorious would that be?

  • Author

X vs. Georgia

Very winnable bracket for Duke IMO.

I think UCLA should roll in this bracket.

 

I like the draw for X, they can beat Duke this year!

  • Author
I think UCLA should roll in this bracket.

 

I like the draw for X, they can beat Duke this year!

 

I might have a hard time picking them over Georgia.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.