Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Regional

Featured Replies

I know this isn't the best way to compare teams but they have one common opponent and that is Temple.

 

Xavier played @ Temple and lost 78-59.

Duke beat Temple 74-64.

 

A healthy Lavender being the key... If X plays Duke (or half the rest of the field for that matter) without Lavender at or near 100% they will get ate up, especially against a team like Duke with Paulus...

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A healthy Lavender being the key... If X plays Duke (or half the rest of the field for that matter) without Laveder at or near 100% they will get ate up, especially against a team like Duke with Paulus...

 

That i agree with. I don't think anyone knows Lavender is what makes them run.

Well I was saying that I didn't think UCLA would make the final four again this year. However after seeing this bracket, I don't see how they won't make it now. This seems like just a perfect bracket for them.

Drake/WKU is at noon Friday. That rules me out for Friday. When the 'Toppers win, though, I'll take in the Sunday game.

I watch the Eers often, and they are truly a big man away from beating Duke. I just dont think guard play and shooting could get it done, but you never know. West Virginia is decent in size but not muscle.

IMO this is by far the easiest region.

 

I have UCONN winning it but UCONN struggles with good 3-point shooting team. If Duke can make it there, they may be in the final 4.

 

I actually think BYU might beat UCLA.

My take on the West...

 

UCLA got the most favorable draw as a #1, although BYU could surprise some people. UConn has a lot of potential and seems to be the team with the best chance to knock the Bruins out, but will they play up to their potential?

 

The bottom half of the West is the weakest in the tournament. I'm not sold on Duke or Xavier. If they get on a roll, I think West Virginia or Arizona could make it to the Elite 8. Xavier having to play a BCS conference opponent (Georgia) in round 1 is interesting, but they should beat the Dawgs with no trouble if they're truly worthy of a #3 seed.

My take on the West...

 

UCLA got the most favorable draw as a #1, although BYU could surprise some people. UConn has a lot of potential and seems to be the team with the best chance to knock the Bruins out, but will they play up to their potential?

 

The bottom half of the West is the weakest in the tournament. I'm not sold on Duke or Xavier. If they get on a roll, I think West Virginia or Arizona could make it to the Elite 8. Xavier having to play a BCS conference opponent (Georgia) in round 1 is interesting, but they should beat the Dawgs with no trouble if they're truly worthy of a #3 seed.

 

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

First bracket I made...

 

UCLA

BYU

Wku

Uconn

Purdue

X

WV

Duke

 

UCLA

Uconn

Purdue

Duke

 

Uconn

Duke

 

Uconn

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.