March 16, 200818 yr Has unc ever started off anywhere but in the state of NC..? UK was the #1 overall seed in 2003 and the committee rewarded them with making them play Wisconsin and Marquette in their backyard...Minnesota. I'm still mad over that.:madman:
March 16, 200818 yr Author Well you quoted something about USA (University of South Alabama) I thought he said USA because it was American. :lol:
March 16, 200818 yr Teams versus Lunardi's seeds in that region: Kansas (same) UNLV (same) Kent State (same) Clemson (down 1) Villanova (down 1) Vandy (Up 2) USC (Up 1) Kansas State (down 2) Wisconsin (down 1) Gonzaga (Up 1) Davidson (down 1) Georgetown (Same)
March 16, 200818 yr South is where UK ends up if they are in IMO. I say they are out West if they are in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.